Re: posted on Brave Words

    Message 1 of 3 , May 8, 2004
      --- In academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com, tgalloca <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > RAZOR has confirmed that they will be performing a show in Toronto
      > with ANVIL and EXCITER in July. A possible SACRIFICE reunion may
      also
      > occur. Date and venue information will be revealed soon.

      I have to stop and take a breath. It seems almost impossible how
      things fall into place in our lives. Going back 22 years to the time
      when I first got into AnViL and continuing to be a fan until now. How
      I got my computer finally in '97 and found this Academy. How I came
      to know the member "Tangerine" and we began to chat and share our
      love of AnViL and Metal. The Space In Your Face webcast of AnViL was
      when we began to connect. Then the years of meetings and beginnings
      of love. It was Fuel For The Fire! I thought she would say Go Away,
      but NO! It was a Race Against Time but we are Still Going Strong.
      Today we became man and wife. How did it happen? Don't Ask Me, but
      here we are~married! Rings on the fingers, Forged In Fire. Thanks to
      all who wish us well and we hope to attend the big metal show in
      Toronto this July with AnViL, Razor, Exciter, etc! Now, on with the
      show......

      cAt