posted on Brave Words

    Message 1 of 3 , May 8, 2004
      RAZOR has confirmed that they will be performing a show in Toronto
      with ANVIL and EXCITER in July. A possible SACRIFICE reunion may also
      occur. Date and venue information will be revealed soon.
      Message 2 of 3 , May 8, 2004
        What a beautiful wedding gift!Sacrifice and Razor...plus Anvil and
        Exciter!!!! I wonder where they're going to make the show, holy CoW!
        We're going, for sure...It shouldn't be long before I get my
        Ajustment of Status, after my 20 vaccinations (???). We had a
        beautiful marriage, it was intimate but so cool. English people were
        talking French and French people were talking English.

        Isn't great that I've met my husband at the Academy?

        I can't believe Anvil will make a show like that in Toronto!! I'm
        glad and......hope to be there! Here in Glen Falls Slayer is coming
        to play at the Civic Center, but with Slipknot; Hatebreed; Sick of it
        all; Skinless; Candirra; Superjoint...Is it necessary to tell you who
        I want to see live??? ANVIL! I'd like to see Slayer but not with the
        other sick bands.

        I post a wedding pic in the file for you all... ;-)

        Tange
        Message 3 of 3 , May 8, 2004
          --- In academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com, tgalloca <no_reply@y...> wrote:
          > RAZOR has confirmed that they will be performing a show in Toronto
          > with ANVIL and EXCITER in July. A possible SACRIFICE reunion may
          also
          > occur. Date and venue information will be revealed soon.

          I have to stop and take a breath. It seems almost impossible how
          things fall into place in our lives. Going back 22 years to the time
          when I first got into AnViL and continuing to be a fan until now. How
          I got my computer finally in '97 and found this Academy. How I came
          to know the member "Tangerine" and we began to chat and share our
          love of AnViL and Metal. The Space In Your Face webcast of AnViL was
          when we began to connect. Then the years of meetings and beginnings
          of love. It was Fuel For The Fire! I thought she would say Go Away,
          but NO! It was a Race Against Time but we are Still Going Strong.
          Today we became man and wife. How did it happen? Don't Ask Me, but
          here we are~married! Rings on the fingers, Forged In Fire. Thanks to
          all who wish us well and we hope to attend the big metal show in
          Toronto this July with AnViL, Razor, Exciter, etc! Now, on with the
          show......

          cAt