Re: [Academy of Anvil] We had the CD!

  • Jerry Fielden
    Message 1 of 2 , May 8, 2004
      I hope it's a great wedding!

      Jerry
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: @ T @
      To: Academy
      Sent: Wednesday, May 05, 2004 11:32 AM
      Subject: [Academy of Anvil] We had the CD!
      Next step, going everywhere where they sell DVD players with Anvil's Wacken CD. We're going to try it on each DVD to see if it fits. As we're both deaf, it will rock! We can go Saturday, cos we get married...We'll go after.

      Message 2 of 2 , May 8, 2004
        Thanks Jerry! We'll see if it's great after 4 pm.

        Tange :)

        Jerry Fielden <jerryfie@...> wrote:
        I hope it's a great wedding!

        Jerry
        Next step, going everywhere where they sell DVD players with Anvil's Wacken CD. We're going to try it on each DVD to see if it fits. As we're both deaf, it will rock! We can go Saturday, cos we get married...We'll go after.

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT