Re: We had the CD!

    Message 1 of 3 , May 6, 2004
      Well, I'm not an expert concerning burning CDs. Probably the sound
      was better because the CD played in the car on Cat's Alpine. It's a
      feeling that I had.

      AVG??? That's what I had when I caught the Trojan Horse and let me
      tell you: you don't believe the whole thing until it happens to you!
      Ask Cat, it was scrapping my programs one after the other and all I
      was able to get from AVG was a Window in DOS asking if I wanted
      to "Heal" not...to "delete" or "quarantine". I've always have free
      antivirus software before but not anymore...I asked one of my friends
      that manage the network of a big office and he told me that Norton
      was one of the few that can protect for Trojan horses (a lot of
      different kind). I asked the technician where I went to get my
      computer fixed, and he said the same. I'm on the cable with a router,
      and I get the same speed that ADSL with Sympatico. Between you and
      me, I prefer to go a bit slower...that losing all my datas. That's
      what the virus that I had does.

      Thank you, I hope I'll do 10 years :) I'm nervous but I don't know
      why...It's scary for a young virgin like me, I'm afraid of "the first
      night". Will it hurt, will it bleed???

      Tange :0)