FS: Back To Basics with bonus DVD

    Message 1 of 2 , May 4, 2004
      I have an extra copy of the Back To Basics CD with bonus DVD (PAL
      format). It's unopened.

      Make an offer.
      Message 2 of 2 , May 5, 2004
        --- In academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com, tgalloca <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > I have an extra copy of the Back To Basics CD with bonus DVD (PAL
        > format). It's unopened.
        >
        > Make an offer.

        Well, I just finally got mine in the mail yesterday! Whoo! The
        booklet is cool. I like how the guys are looking in the window,
        spectres of the past, the glory days of iron and steel. The front
        cover shows an old man working the metal, proud and concentrated on
        his craft. Then the back cover shows the real scene: the shop is
        abandoned and closed, unused for decades. The man was but an
        apparition of the old days. We open the cover and see the 4 spirits
        looking in, their faces sad at what has become of things(metal). But
        there is hope for the new generation if they will learn the old
        lessons. They must return,,,back to basics.
        No? ok, but it sounds good to me. ha!
        Today on thw way to work will be Fuel and Can't Catch Me..very, very
        LOUD! I am deaf in one ear and I can't hear out of the other, as we
        say.
        Keep it up,
        cAtdeli