Re: BTB at HMV

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 18, 2004
      I can't figure out why they have exported the CD with the DVD (even
      it's a bonus, but it helps for sales) in North america if we can't
      use this famous bonus...(???). In fact technology changed, cos my
      turnable and my amplifier were from Germany as far as I can
      remember...why the DVD bugs? Too bad.

      I listened to "Plugged in Permanent" for the first time yesterday. I
      still hate Speed Metal! I was scared to hear Lips singing like that,
      but I admit that I liked the sound. It was well recorded...for a
      speed metal album. Doctor Kork... was excellent! Five Kn... : I don't
      know what Lips is singing about :) I've heard "Smoking Green" live
      but never on the CD: It's a great song. Lips voice was tricky and it
      just made me appreciate more and more "Back to Basics". If most of
      the Germans have known Anvil playing this music's style, it's not a
      big surprise that some of the reviewers got a problem to "catch" the
      BTB's spirit. It's night and day. I've heard 80's Anvil and 2000's
      Anvil, and I'm happy of it.

      No DVD! Live Shows!!