Re: BTB at HMV

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 17, 2004
      DAMMIT!!!

      I was excited because the DVD was region 0....no country code. I
      didn't even think about the PAL/NTSC issue.

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 18, 2004
        --Oh oh, I ordered mine to the USA but I haven't gotten it in the
        mail yet to check it. If it's not compatible, should we complain to
        Massacre and they will send us the correct disc? :^p Technology sucks!

        This can only mean 1 thing: AnViL will have to play more concerts in
        North America that we will record to make our own Academy-only DVD.

        cAt
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 18, 2004
          I can't figure out why they have exported the CD with the DVD (even
          it's a bonus, but it helps for sales) in North america if we can't
          use this famous bonus...(???). In fact technology changed, cos my
          turnable and my amplifier were from Germany as far as I can
          remember...why the DVD bugs? Too bad.

          I listened to "Plugged in Permanent" for the first time yesterday. I
          still hate Speed Metal! I was scared to hear Lips singing like that,
          but I admit that I liked the sound. It was well recorded...for a
          speed metal album. Doctor Kork... was excellent! Five Kn... : I don't
          know what Lips is singing about :) I've heard "Smoking Green" live
          but never on the CD: It's a great song. Lips voice was tricky and it
          just made me appreciate more and more "Back to Basics". If most of
          the Germans have known Anvil playing this music's style, it's not a
          big surprise that some of the reviewers got a problem to "catch" the
          BTB's spirit. It's night and day. I've heard 80's Anvil and 2000's
          Anvil, and I'm happy of it.

          No DVD! Live Shows!!