Re: [Academy of Anvil] Re: Working on new set list

    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 2, 2004
      It's great to discover that we both like some of the Anvil songs. I think I have already one to add to my very favorites. There's a song I have in my head all the time it's "You get what you paid for". I don't know why, I sing over the guitar and yess....it's horrible to hear. The guitar is different but the beat background is a pure early years Anvil.

      Cat, you cancelled your purchase? Are we going to see the DVD, yes or no? I'll pay with you...Keep the CD, I'll keep the DVD. :^*

    • Heavymetalhead.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 12, 2004
        > We were thinking about doing Heat Sink, maybe Fire in
        > the Night. Shit man is there a lot of songs!!!!

        Heat Sink gets my vote!!!! Kick ass song!! A little late in my reply Lips, but I hope you get to see this. Cheers!!

        ICQ/UIN: 131855064 ~~ AIM/MSN/Yahoo! Mssngr: heavymetalhead73
        http://profiles.yahoo.com/heavymetalhead_com/
        http://members.msn.com/heavymetalhead73@...

        MY HOMEPAGE: ~~~ http://www.heavymetalhead.com/ ~~~ (opening in 2004)