Re: Report of gigs from this week end

  • tangerine125
    Message 1 of 1587 , Apr 9, 2001
      Come on Lips!..You're never lucky in the State of
      New York. I'm going to revise my way to read tarots
      :) <br><br>At the NJ festival, you said to "a poor
      guy" that he didn't deserve his job? The sound is the
      most important thing in a show (I tell him "fuck
      off"). The truth is that this State doesn't deserve
      Anvil. Snake's stage...anyway. He listed only old
      Anvil's songs on his radio, damn! <br><br>Keep on taking
      your vitamin C and forget it. You know who you are,
      and you got nothing to prove to those newest metal
      bands that I'm not able to listen to. <br><br>You guys,
      are my best :)
    • √Člaine
      Message 1587 of 1587 , Jan 23, 2003

        > Where is everyone tonight?