Massacred cAt!

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 2, 2004
      Yup that's me..sliced and diced by Massacre's Metal Merchant.
      I think I write this same post every time a new AnViL CD is released
      on Massacre but...Massacre is killing me! I went on the site to order
      two Back To Basics and the price is only $16.82US$ each.. Good deal
      because it comes with the DVD! Then they stab me in the back
      expecting me to pay 25.60 for postage! (I think it's in Euros but
      it's still up there) I have shipped CD's overseas before from selling
      on ebay and it can be sent for about $6 or so easily.
      Sorry but I hit my delete button when I saw that price, Lips. I'll
      just wait until it comes out over here shortly.

      Grrrr;;;;
      cAt
    • glabrek
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 5, 2004
        --- In academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com, catdeli <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > Yup that's me..sliced and diced by Massacre's Metal Merchant.
        > I think I write this same post every time a new AnViL CD is
        released
        > on Massacre but...Massacre is killing me! I went on the site to
        order
        > two Back To Basics and the price is only $16.82US$ each.. Good deal
        > because it comes with the DVD! Then they stab me in the back
        > expecting me to pay 25.60 for postage! (I think it's in Euros but
        > it's still up there) I have shipped CD's overseas before from
        selling
        > on ebay and it can be sent for about $6 or so easily.
        > Sorry but I hit my delete button when I saw that price, Lips. I'll
        > just wait until it comes out over here shortly.
        >
        > Grrrr;;;;
        > cAt

        I asked Tomer from The End Records (www.theendrecords.com) if they'll
        carry the Massacre edition of the new Anvil with the bonus DVD and he
        said yes. They should get it soon hopefully. The End is the cheapest
        metal vendor on the net (free shipping in the USA, $1 to Canada),
        where I buy most of my CDs.

        Guillaume
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 6, 2004
          Guillaume, you are THE MAN! Thanks for the link, I will order today!
          The DVD is region 0 and will play on any player. I was worried about
          that. Rock on....it's a great online store.
          cAtdeli