Re: [Academy of Anvil] Working on new set list

    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 2, 2004
      Heat sink! I vote for Heat sink!! Mad dog is a good song to do live....and yess, do what you want :) Got no doubt about G5! I don't remember any Anvil songs where the guitar sounds like "Heat sink" at the start.

      tange

      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 2, 2004
        "Heat Sink" is great!!!

        Others I'd love to here:
        Tease Me, Please Me
        Infanticide
        Bondage
        Shadowzone
        Safe Sex
        Doctor Kevorkian
        Park That Truck
        Left Behind
        Still Going Strong
        Straight Between the Eyes

        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 2, 2004
          It's great to discover that we both like some of the Anvil songs. I think I have already one to add to my very favorites. There's a song I have in my head all the time it's "You get what you paid for". I don't know why, I sing over the guitar and yess....it's horrible to hear. The guitar is different but the beat background is a pure early years Anvil.

          Cat, you cancelled your purchase? Are we going to see the DVD, yes or no? I'll pay with you...Keep the CD, I'll keep the DVD. :^*

        • Heavymetalhead.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 12, 2004
            > We were thinking about doing Heat Sink, maybe Fire in
            > the Night. Shit man is there a lot of songs!!!!

            Heat Sink gets my vote!!!! Kick ass song!! A little late in my reply Lips, but I hope you get to see this. Cheers!!

            ICQ/UIN: 131855064 ~~ AIM/MSN/Yahoo! Mssngr: heavymetalhead73
            http://profiles.yahoo.com/heavymetalhead_com/
            http://members.msn.com/heavymetalhead73@...

            MY HOMEPAGE: ~~~ http://www.heavymetalhead.com/ ~~~ (opening in 2004)