Working on new set list

  • anvilips2000
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 1, 2004
      Hi gang, we've just added Mad Dog and Bullshit back into our live
      set. We are going to start learning our old songs again! Just to be
      able to do what ever we want. We were shocked how good Mad Dog
      sounded in our first try! G5 never played it before, and WOW does
      that ever improve the feeling of the song...We were thinking about
      doing Heat Sink, maybe Fire in the Night. Shit man is there a lot of
      songs!!!!
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 2, 2004
        Heat sink! I vote for Heat sink!! Mad dog is a good song to do live....and yess, do what you want :) Got no doubt about G5! I don't remember any Anvil songs where the guitar sounds like "Heat sink" at the start.

        tange

        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 2, 2004
          "Heat Sink" is great!!!

          Others I'd love to here:
          Tease Me, Please Me
          Infanticide
          Bondage
          Shadowzone
          Safe Sex
          Doctor Kevorkian
          Park That Truck
          Left Behind
          Still Going Strong
          Straight Between the Eyes

          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 2, 2004
            It's great to discover that we both like some of the Anvil songs. I think I have already one to add to my very favorites. There's a song I have in my head all the time it's "You get what you paid for". I don't know why, I sing over the guitar and yess....it's horrible to hear. The guitar is different but the beat background is a pure early years Anvil.

            Cat, you cancelled your purchase? Are we going to see the DVD, yes or no? I'll pay with you...Keep the CD, I'll keep the DVD. :^*

          • Heavymetalhead.com
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 12, 2004
              > We were thinking about doing Heat Sink, maybe Fire in
              > the Night. Shit man is there a lot of songs!!!!

              Heat Sink gets my vote!!!! Kick ass song!! A little late in my reply Lips, but I hope you get to see this. Cheers!!

              ICQ/UIN: 131855064 ~~ AIM/MSN/Yahoo! Mssngr: heavymetalhead73
              http://profiles.yahoo.com/heavymetalhead_com/
              http://members.msn.com/heavymetalhead73@...

              MY HOMEPAGE: ~~~ http://www.heavymetalhead.com/ ~~~ (opening in 2004)