Blabbourmouth.net

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2004
      I don't know if you went on this site recently. When "Still going
      Strong" has been blasted by a reviewer named "Jeff", many people
      replied and it has become a real comedy. In fact, the replies
      attracted more the readers than the review itself. Now if you return
      there, you'll notice that the review is not yet done but the site has
      added some links like Tony's pictures page. Why? Because some people
      has started to talk about "Heads or Tails" gig and the webmaster found
      the link on the Anvil Homepage.
      http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/showreview.aspx?reviewID=94

      (copy/paste the url in the address bar if it cuts)

      With something that looks sometimes bad at first, it is always
      possible to do something good with it at the end. The Germans are
      known to prefer kind of brutal metal. If there's no blood on the album
      cover, they are already sceptic even they didn't listen to it. We're
      on March 31, and it's not logical and to early to give all the tribute
      to a few German reviewers. But I complain the reviewers that will try
      to translate comments in english wity Babel the Fish...They will need
      a valium! Only the first members in the Academy own the "tange decoder".

      They won't get me down, I'll fight with words!! Like Charlton Heston
      in "Bowling at Colombine": "Over my dead body!!". LOL....who saw this
      documentary? You have to watch it, just to realize the power of the
      medias.

      I continue to pack....always something missing.