Re: [Academy of Anvil] Heads or Tails

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 30, 2004
      Fun! A packed place for Anvil, that's what they needed...They have spent a long time quiet and a good contact with a crowd is always great. "The Chainsaw" could be replaced by Fast Driver, but it's not to me to decide. I sincerely wish to see Anvil again...

      Mothra is really my favorite of all songs from Anvil. I remember the first time I heard it at Cabaret Royal in Beauport. It was the first show with "Anvil" as a name in 1981. It was a small bar and I think that the story: "In a land of Japaaaaaaaan...a monster..." (yunno) wasn't a part of the song. I've wanted many times to go to see Lips, Robb or Ian to tell them that they were my favorite band, but in 1981 I wasn't the type of girl that they preferred to have around. I was always in motorcycle with a helmet, with a leather coat and cowboy boots. My hair was always a mess, I didn't wear any make up (try to have a make up and take a ride in Motorcycle, for fun). I was looking like Terminator. LOL...

      When the "Ladys" were refreshing themselves with some lipsticks and perfumes (pwah!) in the restrooms, I was beside them checking if I had a bumble bee or another bird poopie splashed in my neck!!

      Mothra is just ....... SUPREME!! Thank you Jeff for the post!

      tange