Re: [Academy of Anvil] Head or Tails

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 30, 2004
      I think that they'll play there soon...the same bar. Check the www.anvilmetal.tk in NEWS.

      tange

      zygons_rule <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
      Terrible timing for me, and my frieds... and as such we totally
      missed this past weekend's show at Head or Tails in Toronto (sort
      of). Anyone on this list make the show? How was it? I've seen a
      few bands there and most of the time it was a good night. Caught
      Nash the Slash there once, and my girlfriend's cover band has played
      there. One thing for sure, they have damn good chicken
      wings. :)

      To the band... *please* do another show in Toronto soon, it is in
      your back yard afterall. :) The last show of yours I caught was at
      Lee's a while back...and would like to see another in the near
      future. Kicking myself for not making the H&T show... would also
      liked to have picked up the new cd. How do you find the scene in
      Toronto for Anvil? I understand that shows in Europe are of a
      diffent scope than in your home town. I'd very much like to hear
      your views on this.

      -r