Report of gigs from this week end

  • anvilips2000
    Message 1 of 1587 , Apr 9, 2001
      Hi everyone, well the first gig there was about
      10 people there but we had a good time. I felt bad
      for G5 and Ivan who hadn't slept as we got in the van
      to leave as they finished working all night. Captain
      was there of course and commented on a mistake made
      by G5 during Forged in Fire but I told him about
      G5's lack of sleep. Cptn taped the show so maybe it
      will get circulated among you . The Meltdown was it's
      usual day of mayhem. Of course the time schedule was
      way behind and we didn't start until 11:05 and played
      until 11;40. The set was cut by 10 minutes leaving no
      time for Mothra or March of the crabs. However the
      sound on stage was virtually impossible to deal with
      and I was sort of glad it ended early. The audience
      was very responsive and I would say there were about
      150 people there watching. I ended the show by saying
      thank you to all the people who came to see Anvil and
      Fck you if you didn't and also fck you to the monitor
      man! I think I scared the poor guy when I yelled at
      him after the show, I told him he doesn't deserve his
      job. The set list was Plenty of Power, Smokin Green,
      Computer Drone, Speed of Sound , Forged in Fire and Metal
      on Metal. I think there were many mistakes because
      we couldn't hear each other on stage. You'll have to
      hear the recordings of it as there were video cameras
      and tape recorders held by quite a few people there.
    • √Člaine
      Message 1587 of 1587 , Jan 23, 2003

        > Where is everyone tonight?

        my case: I worry.