Re: Tonight

  • thehelion
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 27 4:38 PM
      Tange, I'll let you know what they play from the new cd and how they
      sounded live tomorrow.

      > If it's near home and that it's a good place for a "promo gig", I
      don't see why it wouldn't be a good thing. I just hope that they'll
      play a lot of their new songs. They need to adjust their playlist and
      just a live show can tell them which songs from BTB sound the best.
      Nothing wrong with that...no?