To hear FFF the right way...

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 23 6:29 AM
      I had High Speed Connection a week ago. Now I have "medium" speed and
      the time to download a page is longer and different. A mp3 on a flash
      site can make some unusual noises sometimes,
      like "clap!..clap!.....and clap!".

      With High Speed Connection I had sometimes this problem and now with
      the cheap DSL, it's worst. A page that contains animation, pics,
      background and a 2 megs mp3 at the start, can't show some problems to
      download the right way. And that's why the mp3 may sound "clap!".

      If you have the minimum of RAMS it can do the same (memory in your
      computer). With High speed connection it downloads sometimes too fast
      and it's not better than a dial-up connection.

      The best way to hear the song well, is to click on the "speaker icon"
      (once the mp3 is started), this icon is just beside "music" at top.
      Stop the mp3 and click again to restart it. It should be number one.

      Try it, because it makes a difference.