I'm moving to US.

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 15, 2004
      I received my Visa to move in US and to get marry!! I beat you Lips, 41 years old..LOL! I've always dreamed to marry an "Anvil fan" and that's what is going to happen. We met each other on chat the day after "Space in your face". We meet since 2 years and last October, we decided to start a Visa procedure. It happened a few time that I write on his ID at the Academy... It was because I was with him and the computer was logged on his ID.It has been "hard and heavy" this procdure we're "still going strong", that's all I can say. We chose titanium's rings because this metal is like steel: it is "forged in fire". I'll be proud to become "Tangelaine Catdeli" (probably in May). We'll travel a lot...to see Anvil anywhere, when we will be able to!

      You know that 23 years ago, Anvil influenced a lot my way to be because they introduced me to "Metal music" playing at the "Electric Cercle" in QC. I've lived the 80's very "intensely" like all the survivors of that decade. And in 2000, I found Lips on the Yahoo Club....and my life is going to change again. I just find it amazing how life can be, sometimes...

      **For Dan the fan...who has treated me of lesbian and of all kind of funny words: I'm glad that all the americans aren't like you. Between you and me, to marry an italian: it's better not to be lesbian, k? Now I can tell it, because the visa is stamped in my passport...and this passport is in my hand!

      "Keep it up" is going to play during all the honeymoon... you can count on me!! LOL

      tange :)

    • glabrek
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 15, 2004
        > I received my Visa to move in US and to get marry!! I beat you
        Lips, 41 years old..LOL! I've always dreamed to marry an "Anvil
        fan" and that's what is going to happen. We met each other on chat
        the day after "Space in your face". We meet since 2 years and last
        October, we decided to start a Visa procedure. It happened a few
        time that I write on his ID at the Academy... It was because I was
        with him and the computer was logged on his ID.It has been "hard and
        heavy" this procdure we're "still going strong", that's all I can
        say. We chose titanium's rings because this metal is like steel: it
        is "forged in fire". I'll be proud to become "Tangelaine Catdeli"
        (probably in May). We'll travel a lot...to see Anvil anywhere, when
        we will be able to!

        > You know that 23 years ago, Anvil influenced a lot my way to be
        because they introduced me to "Metal music" playing at the "Electric
        Cercle" in QC. I've lived the 80's very "intensely" like all the
        survivors of that decade. And in 2000, I found Lips on the Yahoo
        Club....and my life is going to change again. I just find it amazing
        how life can be, sometimes...

        > **For Dan the fan...who has treated me of lesbian and of all kind
        of funny words: I'm glad that all the americans aren't like you.
        Between you and me, to marry an italian: it's better not to be
        lesbian, k? Now I can tell it, because the visa is stamped in my
        passport...and this passport is in my hand!

        > "Keep it up" is going to play during all the honeymoon... you can
        count on me!! LOL

        > tange :)

        Congrats to you both!!

        Guillaume