Re: bonus DVD

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 8, 2004
      AnViL DVD!!!!
      Holy Crap! Holy Shit!
      I don't have any live AnViL concert video.
      What a track listing, more songs than I ever thought they'd have on
      there.... The tracklisting is as follows: `Five Knuckle
      Shuffle', `Smoking Green', `Old School', `Winged Assassins', `Forged
      In Fire', `March Of The Crabs', `Metal On Metal', `666', `Mothra'.
      NOW I absolutely have to go out this month and buy a DVD player!
      This CD/DVD is gonna smoke!

      cAtdeli
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 8, 2004
        Isn't it incredible!!! Anvil LIVE, with LIVE music!!! Mothra is in
        the DVD.....Ahhhhhh! I'm so glad. I need to shop a DVD now. It's wise
        to do that, because CD's burner (there's a lot) but DVD's burner (are
        damn expensive!). I can't wait!! OLÉ!

        Tange :*)