bonus DVD

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 8 12:24 PM
      http://www.bravewords.com/news.html?id=11296

      Hey Lips....you are supposed to keep me updated on this shit.
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 8 5:47 PM
        AnViL DVD!!!!
        Holy Crap! Holy Shit!
        I don't have any live AnViL concert video.
        What a track listing, more songs than I ever thought they'd have on
        there.... The tracklisting is as follows: `Five Knuckle
        Shuffle', `Smoking Green', `Old School', `Winged Assassins', `Forged
        In Fire', `March Of The Crabs', `Metal On Metal', `666', `Mothra'.
        NOW I absolutely have to go out this month and buy a DVD player!
        This CD/DVD is gonna smoke!

        cAtdeli
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 8 5:54 PM
          Isn't it incredible!!! Anvil LIVE, with LIVE music!!! Mothra is in
          the DVD.....Ahhhhhh! I'm so glad. I need to shop a DVD now. It's wise
          to do that, because CD's burner (there's a lot) but DVD's burner (are
          damn expensive!). I can't wait!! OLÉ!

          Tange :*)