Re: Thor::: Let the Blood Run Red.

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 5, 2004
      I saw Thor perform last year. He put on a very good show! I had a blast!!
    • wipy1999
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 8, 2004
        Yeh Tony I listened to that www.thorcentral.com audio songs the guy
        rocks. I also listened to an interview by him. He claims to be the
        first Metaller in Canada... So is He Actually based out of London
        Ontario???? Hey another Canadian question What is Gord from Dogs with
        Jobs up to???? Beehler????? Infernal majesty and others???? Later Ya
        All,,,,WIPY.....--- In academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com, tgalloca