Re: Thor::: Let the Blood Run Red.

  • wipy1999
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 5, 2004
      www.thorcentral.com Canadas first Metal God....--- In
      academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com, wipy1999 <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > Hi Guys and Gals this might be some silly questions here but I need
      > info on this Canadain band THOR?????? I have remembered hering
      about
      > them back in the 80s but I never ever heard his Music. I actually
      > thought he was from LA,California. I am guessing Thor is an artist
      > not a band..... Its weird How I never heard his music at all. I am
      35
      > years old and like I said always saw albums by him since 85. I
      always
      > thought again like I said thinking it was some Glam Poser LA Band.
      > see Thor too has toured agai now for 2003 and I think 2004 in
      Canada.
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 5, 2004
        I saw Thor perform last year. He put on a very good show! I had a blast!!
      • wipy1999
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 8, 2004
          Yeh Tony I listened to that www.thorcentral.com audio songs the guy
          rocks. I also listened to an interview by him. He claims to be the
          first Metaller in Canada... So is He Actually based out of London
          Ontario???? Hey another Canadian question What is Gord from Dogs with
          Jobs up to???? Beehler????? Infernal majesty and others???? Later Ya
          All,,,,WIPY.....--- In academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com, tgalloca