Thor::: Let the Blood Run Red.

  • wipy1999
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 5, 2004
      Hi Guys and Gals this might be some silly questions here but I need
      info on this Canadain band THOR?????? I have remembered hering about
      them back in the 80s but I never ever heard his Music. I actually
      thought he was from LA,California. I am guessing Thor is an artist
      not a band..... Its weird How I never heard his music at all. I am 35
      years old and like I said always saw albums by him since 85. I always
      thought again like I said thinking it was some Glam Poser LA Band. I
      see Thor too has toured agai now for 2003 and I think 2004 in Canada.
      I think Thor is from London Ontario. Correct Me If I am wrong on that
      one... Ok I must go now. There is also a Thor band from the Czech
      Republic I think Twisted Death Metal they are,,,, WIPY......
    • wipy1999
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 5, 2004
        www.thorcentral.com Canadas first Metal God....--- In
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 5, 2004
          I saw Thor perform last year. He put on a very good show! I had a blast!!
        • wipy1999
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 8, 2004
            Yeh Tony I listened to that www.thorcentral.com audio songs the guy
            rocks. I also listened to an interview by him. He claims to be the
            first Metaller in Canada... So is He Actually based out of London
            Ontario???? Hey another Canadian question What is Gord from Dogs with
            Jobs up to???? Beehler????? Infernal majesty and others???? Later Ya
            All,,,,WIPY.....--- In academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com, tgalloca