Re: [Academy of Anvil] Thanks for the birthday greetings

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2 6:56 PM
      Chinese food! You had a won tong soup, I guess...I didn't know that you were a Beatles fan. Interesting!

      Tony and I went to "test" the chatroom of the Academy. We had "sound" and "visual" bugs. I'm sure that "2 copies" is going to find the problem... It will be a very nice place to go all and discuss BTB. Ha!

      :)