Re: Deep Purple

    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 28, 2004
      Maybe everybody want to see the original bands, but I doubt it's
      possible. I've just see on TV the Black Sabbath Reunion and I was
      like @_@. Each songs that they played, I was singing...I was looking
      at Butler on bass, and at Bill Ward and then...to all the founding
      members and I was hypnotized by the energy that was in each songs. I
      will rent Aerosmith's one.

      Do you mean that this woman that is the reason why Forged in Fire
      didn't sound like it was supposed to...has been hurted by a DP's
      guitarist? Sequels?? Life is weird sometimes...

      You didn't post your "Passion of Christ" review LIPS, LOL!! Let us
      know!