Re: [Academy of Anvil] What ever happened to Anvil Bitch from Philly???

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 27, 2004
      Sure, I'll say "Hi" to Colin when I will met him....again. For your preferences, I'm agree with Jeff (thehellion) when he says that we all have our own preferences concerning Anvil music. You like a certain style and me...I like when I can't "specifically" put a music in a category. If Robb told in interview that people are going to be surprised and wonder if it's really Anvil playing.....honestly, I can't wait to hear it. I like when a band makes music the way they feel, not to follow a "wave". Ok, a lot of people love speed metal and I did listen to that music. But now, at 41....it's like I don't "feel like speed". Jeff was right, we all have our own personal taste.

      Deep Purple was in Toronto last night? I can't believe Lips didn't go to see them, but it's possible...Aerosmith plays tomorrow at 5 min. from here, and I won't go. I don't need to see them, they play too much at the radio!

      Hey Tony, my best friend told me on chat that she found some "diapos" of us in 1982 (2 weeks after Iron Maiden - Anvil). We're in a cemetary having a party, in fact the party didn't stop after this show! <blush>. I'm sure you would like the scenery. A lot of Tomb graves! I was gothic and I didn't know....I'll try to have pics from the diapos, for my personal use.

      Good Friday night!

      Tange :*)