Kraken Kraken Kraken...

  • wipy1999
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 23, 2004
      Hi guys saw a few Anvil cds at Arias Records in Caracas Venezuela.
      Got like 3 Kraken CDS in Caracas. Yes KraKen from Colombia. Are there
      like 3 Krakens out there? Lips Why have you not heard of Kraken from
      Locombia???? Ok Later,Wipy in Lima Peru......
    • wipy1999
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 24, 2004
        Lips the three Kraken CDs I got in caracas Venezuela was the 20 years
        of Ktaken even though I think they first had there cd in 1986 also
        another best of Kraken Recopilatario and Kraken live I think 2001. A
        Good Melodic but rocking Metal Band from Medellin Colmbia. Hey Guys
        and Gals I think friday I leave to Ecuador for two weeks. C YA
        All,WIPY.........--- In academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com, wipy1999