The Metal Classic Festival

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 20, 2004
      I don't know if I remember well, but wasn't this the festival where the bands weren't paid? Is it there where the stage were shaking? It seems that it didn't discourage the promotors because they still doing it this year! I write for Wipy that will be happy to know that "Hirax" will be there. Unhappily it's not in Lima-Peru but in US (Illinois). I didn't see any "big name" there but I know I'm not completely updated with the newest "metal" bands. There are so many kinds of "metal" now that I gave up.
      http://www.metal-music-foundation.com/intro.html

      Tange