Re:SGS

    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 17, 2004
      It's mostly made up of CDs, LPs, cassettes, shirts, bootlegs and
      magazines. I do have some pictures on my "collection page". I was
      running low on room while living with my parents. I now own a 3
      bedroon house. One bedroom is the computer room/Anvil collection room.

      I don't collect any other bands. I can't be bothered.