Re:SGS

    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 17, 2004
      > If nothing else it gives an edge to our new lable to have a slightly
      > different version to sell....to Tony!!!!!

      YES...TO ME!!!!

      2 copies please!!!
      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 17, 2004
        OK, I think it is about time to post some pictures of the new Tony
        Gallo Museum Of AnViL Memorabilia. It must be your entire cellar full
        of things by now. Do you also collect other bands? I have a room in
        my cellar full of my stuff...LP's, cassettes, 8 tracks, magazines,
        posters, clippings, shirts,,,the whole kit! There's not a woman that
        could make me part with my stuff...grrrrrr!!!!! Ha!

        Catdeli
        Message 3 of 10 , Feb 17, 2004
          It's mostly made up of CDs, LPs, cassettes, shirts, bootlegs and
          magazines. I do have some pictures on my "collection page". I was
          running low on room while living with my parents. I now own a 3
          bedroon house. One bedroom is the computer room/Anvil collection room.

          I don't collect any other bands. I can't be bothered.