Re: Live songs from new cd

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 17, 2004
      Just remember when AnViL plays in the States, that I, Catdeli, am the
      official "Lips' Amplifier Roadie". After my successful no-damage
      carrying of this monster up a huge flight of stairs in QC, I have
      earned the right. I am now hulking up with heavy weight training and
      cardiovascular activities in preparation for my duties.

      Cat "the body" Deli