Re: [Academy of Anvil] Live songs from new cd

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 17, 2004
      Yeah! Updating the playlist is an excellent idea. Poor Mike, I heard that your amp was "really" something heavy. It's not normal to use the fire escape in a third floor building! Anyone can be hurt...I worry a lot more about someone falling from it than about your amp. Sorry Lips...Be careful! Wear your hockey helmet, lol!

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT
      Click Here

      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 17, 2004
        Just remember when AnViL plays in the States, that I, Catdeli, am the
        official "Lips' Amplifier Roadie". After my successful no-damage
        carrying of this monster up a huge flight of stairs in QC, I have
        earned the right. I am now hulking up with heavy weight training and
        cardiovascular activities in preparation for my duties.

        Cat "the body" Deli