Live songs from new cd

  • anvilips2000
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 16, 2004
      Bottom Feeder, The Chain Saw, and Fuel for the Fire will be the 3
      songs that we will start playing at our shows.I've been rehersing
      them and they sound really good in the practice room, in fact our
      friends from the other bands are coming to our room blowing away as
      they never heard the songs with singing until now. The closest gig
      that I know of right now is Heads or Tails, and it is supposed to
      happen on March 27th. I will know for sure in the next few days I'll
      keep you posted, and the guy who gets us this gig name is Mike, and
      believe it or not it's the same guy who dropped my amp. He's paid for
      repairs and a new speaker and continues to be a dedicated fan and
      friend. And we all live happily ever after...................
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 17, 2004
        Yeah! Updating the playlist is an excellent idea. Poor Mike, I heard that your amp was "really" something heavy. It's not normal to use the fire escape in a third floor building! Anyone can be hurt...I worry a lot more about someone falling from it than about your amp. Sorry Lips...Be careful! Wear your hockey helmet, lol!

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT
        Click Here

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 17, 2004
          Just remember when AnViL plays in the States, that I, Catdeli, am the
          official "Lips' Amplifier Roadie". After my successful no-damage
          carrying of this monster up a huge flight of stairs in QC, I have
          earned the right. I am now hulking up with heavy weight training and
          cardiovascular activities in preparation for my duties.

          Cat "the body" Deli