Rotten Roll

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 14, 2004
      Often, I found some similarities to Anvil with other bands. Most of
      the times it was the bands of the 70's. I was pleased to find some
      Anvil's influences (in fact: "it sounds like...")in Rotten Roll from
      Goat Horn.

      I can't be wrong, but when we see in the video "Jackson" (Guitar's
      mark), the melody that is played sounds like a SOS's tune. I guess
      it's "I dreamed it was the end of the world". Someone who got the CD
      can maybe help me.

      It's also amazing that when the song turns to "speed metal" almost at
      the end, the drums style is exactly Robb's one. It's short but long
      enough to see that they really listened to Anvil. It's funny.

      Valentine day! Kiss you all..!

      Tange :^*