It's funny the video man!

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2004
      I checked it....TWICE! It's not only the album cover, it's the music...They really had a big "Anvil" influence because I don't know if you recognize some "LIPS" melodies on the guitar..but it's obvious. They move like Anvil in the 80's! They're not bad at all! The end is very interesting. It was a great idea to put it on the site. I just regret that it's a Quick time file...The sound is maybe better but I wonder if Lips has it? I had to download cos I dont't keep it normally, it makes conflicts with all the players that I have. I would like that he could see that. Goodnite!

      I stay here with my computer, I hide from the Super Bowl...

      Tange