Blabb... .net updated Anvil news!

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 24, 2004
      You see Tony how your page is useful! Blab updated their news
      (Archives Jan 23)and publish Lips message at the Academy that
      described the album, they added the date of the release and set the
      whole playlist! But...they remove all the other messages (good ones
      about Anvil) that was on the oldest news. :)
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 24, 2004
        I just went to the blabbermouth page...very cool!

        I did notice they edited Lips' posting and replaced "Tony" with
        "a fan".

        --- In academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com, "tangelaine2000"
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 24, 2004
          You're right man, they censored your name...You know what I'm going to do? I'm going to go in your "LINKS" and your "ALBUM REVIEWS" (for the webzines) and email the same email that I sent to Blabb...One message with all the addresses, lol.

          It was a real good idea to put all the infos on the front page, Tony. The links directly on Lips messages and on the interview with M. Popoff.

          tange :)

          <tangelaine2000@y...> wrote:
          > You see Tony how your page is useful! Blab updated their news
          > (Archives Jan 23)and publish Lips message at the Academy that
          > described the album, they added the date of the release and set the
          > whole playlist! But...they remove all the other messages (good ones
          > about Anvil) that was on the oldest news. :)

          Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT