Anvil's Back to Basic...is coming!

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 24, 2004
      I had a quick look on the metal webzines and the release of "Back to Basics" begins to be announced. A lot of sites are not updated about it's so easy to send a quick message giving Anvil homepage's url: news are on. It's a great reference, because the album is a lot described by Robb & Lips with Popoff and after Lips messages on the boards are very explicit.

      You remember the "Blab... .net" board. Now there's one about the release of BTB, actually there's almost fans that posted some messages. I hope it won't be Jeff Wagner that will do the review of the album.

      We have a wonderful day here, -38 with the winds. "Freeze as the wind..." yeah.

      Tange