:) i made new cd yes anvil is on it

  • thelorinator
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 23, 2004
      elaine there nothing wrong with your english you speak perfect
      mark where did u go i miss you
      cat deli your more welcome to IM when ever you want
      Heres whats on the cd
      track 1 malice-crazy in the nights
      track 2 dokken- dream warrior
      track 3 gary moore-victim of the future
      track 4 anvil-Winged Assassins
      track 5 hurricane-im on to you
      Lori
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 24, 2004
        --- In academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com, "thelorinator"
        > Heres whats on the cd
        > track 1 malice-crazy in the nights
        > track 2 dokken- dream warrior
        > track 3 gary moore-victim of the future
        > track 4 anvil-Winged Assassins
        > track 5 hurricane-im on to you
        > Lori

        Whaaat?? No love/hate on your cd?? Wow! ;^p
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 24, 2004
          I had a quick look on the metal webzines and the release of "Back to Basics" begins to be announced. A lot of sites are not updated about it's so easy to send a quick message giving Anvil homepage's url: news are on. It's a great reference, because the album is a lot described by Robb & Lips with Popoff and after Lips messages on the boards are very explicit.

          You remember the "Blab... .net" board. Now there's one about the release of BTB, actually there's almost fans that posted some messages. I hope it won't be Jeff Wagner that will do the review of the album.

          We have a wonderful day here, -38 with the winds. "Freeze as the wind..." yeah.

          Tange