Back to Basics, back from Quebec

  • anvilips2000
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 15, 2004
      Hi gang, it's finished hurray!!! If you liked the last cd you will be
      greatly delighted to know that we've kept true to ourselves and
      created another great Anvil cd. Fuel for the Fire is the opener and
      it's a very powerful song with a great pounding feel, mid tempo
      chugging, like Accept meets Ozzy's bark at the moon. Some of the
      other songs came out so well it's shocking even to me, wow I can
      sing!!!The Chain saw is going to be Tony's favourite for heaviness,
      it's got some serious speed and agression, and then of course are
      songs like You get what you pay For, it's in a very small way like
      Beat the Law but much more infectious melodies both in lead guitar as
      well as vocals. We even tried some very new things for us, it was a
      great learning experience in recording and mixing the song Cruel
      World as it is a very multitextured song, changing from a clean
      electric guitar sound to a crunching heavy distorted guitar sound.
      Song of Pain is fantastic, it's probably the most emotional song I've
      ever recorded, the guitar solo alone will stab your heart. Overall
      it's a mix of feels and styles that we've been known for as well as
      some new ones, forging ahead..........
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 15, 2004
        OK, now I'm psyched! When BTB arrives in the mail here I'm gonna grab
        some beers, a broomstick(for my air guitar)and crank the stereo to 11.

        you think i joke,
        cAt
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 15, 2004
          any word on a release date?