Re: It was on the Addicts

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 9, 2004
      I'll see if I can get any onfo from Lips.

      > Is there someone who knows? I didn't hear about it, but I will be
      there this time if they play at Perth. I won't miss that...I hope the
      recording is going well. It doesn't matter if it takes longer, the
      quality is more important that to be "quick". It's like anything else ;)

      > Wake up Canucks! It's January and we have a cute - 30 today, and
      yesterday -45 with the wind in Quebec City. Who said that Chicago was
      the city of winds???