It was on the Addicts

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 9, 2004
      FORUM NEW ENTRY NOTIFICATION

      Someone has just posted an entry in your Bravenet Forum!

      You can view your forum at the following link:

      http://pub17.bravenet.com/forum/show.php?usernum=1420544253

      Name: Ace Of Spades
      Subject: Perth Metal Meltdown 2004 ?
      Email: metallian6@...

      Has anyone heard for a fact that ANVIL will be playing The Perth Metal Meltdown 2004 ? I saw it on another website but I don't see it posted here.

      Is there someone who knows? I didn't hear about it, but I will be there this time if they play at Perth. I won't miss that...I hope the recording is going well. It doesn't matter if it takes longer, the quality is more important that to be "quick". It's like anything else ;)

      Wake up Canucks! It's January and we have a cute - 30 today, and yesterday -45 with the wind in Quebec City. Who said that Chicago was the city of winds???

      Tange

      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 9, 2004
        I'll see if I can get any onfo from Lips.