Re: Blood On The ICE???????

  • Tange
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 30, 2003
      I hope that it's not because some of us had some bad experiences with
      hockey, that we're going to hate all the other sports. I played
      soccer until my first grade in College...I stopped to study after
      that, but I loved it cos it wasn't violent. I played also Volleyball
      during all my High School and College, I enjoyed it. After, well it
      became like a "luxury" to like to practice some sports. I use to
      practice Badminton too...and as I went to register in a club, I
      stayed astonished by the price to pay! Now, it's the same if you want
      to rent a small school gymn to play volleyball with some old good
      friends, you pay!

      They know that people try to stay in shape, because more and more
      they work sitting at a computer. If you don't do any sport, you can
      get some pains in the back or you get weighty with a big belly. The
      price to get a training in a gymn is not cheap either!!! I had a
      physical work last year. I sold patio furniture and as we were
      missing a "man" to go in the warehouse, I was going getting some
      table and chairs....umbrella's base (50 pounds). But I saved a lot of
      money cos I never had to train or to practice any sports. I like
      sport when it's not violent. I started to love wrestling last summer
      in a amator contest. I realised how "spectacular" it was and
      how "fine" it was: without any violence.

      Right now I have a bicycle (that doesn't move) face to my computer, I
      play my music and I do 30 min. each day...the less expensive that I
      found. Yesterday "Run to the hills" and "Highway stars" played at the
      last minutes, I thought that I would have a heart attack!!

      It's good to do some sport, I think...it let goes out our "inside
      violence" and it's good for the heart.