Blood On The ICE???????

  • wipy1999
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 29, 2003
      Lips If You hate hockey so much How Come You wrote Blood on the
      ICE???? I recall I think Glen 5 and Ivan watching a hockey game at a
      Bar Called Smilers Coogans in Chicago... They were fanatical about
      the game.. I hate Sports too. Here in Peru they love Soccer.... ARGGH
      Give Me Music:::::Anvil,Sabbat from
      Japan,Usurper,Macabre,Exciter,Hellhammer and Some Good Wine And I am
      Happy... Hail Metal, F$%& Sports,,,, WIPY.......
    • wipy1999
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 29, 2003
        Oh My Father and Brother hate sports too So Do the Guys From
        Usurper.. To Me it is very silly watching a bunch of Young and Middle
        aged Men interested in watching a stupid puck or ball, Very Stupid to
        Me,,,, Hail Metal and Rock N Roll,,,, WIPY.....--- In
        academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com, wipy1999 <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > Lips If You hate hockey so much How Come You wrote Blood on the
        > ICE???? I recall I think Glen 5 and Ivan watching a hockey game at
        > Bar Called Smilers Coogans in Chicago... They were fanatical about
        > the game.. I hate Sports too. Here in Peru they love Soccer....
        ARGGH
        > Give Me Music:::::Anvil,Sabbat from
        > Japan,Usurper,Macabre,Exciter,Hellhammer and Some Good Wine And I
        am
        > Happy... Hail Metal, F$%& Sports,,,, WIPY.......
      • Tange
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 30, 2003
          I hope that it's not because some of us had some bad experiences with
          hockey, that we're going to hate all the other sports. I played
          soccer until my first grade in College...I stopped to study after
          that, but I loved it cos it wasn't violent. I played also Volleyball
          during all my High School and College, I enjoyed it. After, well it
          became like a "luxury" to like to practice some sports. I use to
          practice Badminton too...and as I went to register in a club, I
          stayed astonished by the price to pay! Now, it's the same if you want
          to rent a small school gymn to play volleyball with some old good
          friends, you pay!

          They know that people try to stay in shape, because more and more
          they work sitting at a computer. If you don't do any sport, you can
          get some pains in the back or you get weighty with a big belly. The
          price to get a training in a gymn is not cheap either!!! I had a
          physical work last year. I sold patio furniture and as we were
          missing a "man" to go in the warehouse, I was going getting some
          table and chairs....umbrella's base (50 pounds). But I saved a lot of
          money cos I never had to train or to practice any sports. I like
          sport when it's not violent. I started to love wrestling last summer
          in a amator contest. I realised how "spectacular" it was and
          how "fine" it was: without any violence.

          Right now I have a bicycle (that doesn't move) face to my computer, I
          play my music and I do 30 min. each day...the less expensive that I
          found. Yesterday "Run to the hills" and "Highway stars" played at the
          last minutes, I thought that I would have a heart attack!!

          It's good to do some sport, I think...it let goes out our "inside
          violence" and it's good for the heart.