Re: [Academy of Anvil] Re: Metallica's Blitzkrieg

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 20, 2003
      "The song remains the same" is going to be a proverb soon in the music word. Is there a "Gothic Metalhead" in the test Tony, did you try it?

      tgalloca <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
      Actually Metallica's "Blitzkrieg" is a cover of a song by a band from
      England called "Blitzkrieg".

      > Listening to the radio on the web, I recognized each notes of this
      song in a old Metallica song. I remember when Kill them all has been
      released, reviewers were talking about a revolution.....a miracle!!!
      This song "Blitzkrieg" copied notes by notes this old song that I was
      listening when I was a kid on a K-Tel record. I discovered "Paranoid"
      by Black Sabbath on one of these albums. I think they were able to put
      26 songs on an LP! Jeez....and it was cheap! I'm so deceived that
      Metallica made that song.

      > I added all kind of tests on LINKS on my page...if you got time to
      kill. Yess...there's sexual tests.