SIGN IN !!

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 19, 2003
      Ok, there's adds...but the radio stations are amazing. My fave is OLD SCHOOL HEAVY METAL. The guy keeps some Anvil's songs and I wrote to tell him the link of the Official Website. In the same time, I suggested some song's titles...and asked to remove "Never deceive me". I think that Anvil got a lot of heavier songs.

      There's a test that I found called "What kind of metal head are you"...YAY! I'm a "True Metalhead", one of my friends is a "Prog Metal Head", funny".

      http://quizilla.com/users/PyrusofDreams/quizzes/What%20Kind%20of%20Metalhead%20Are%20You%3F/

      NO! As I'm typing, "Never deceive me" plays.....Aww!

      I think it's a real good radio and there's many others. I recommend you to sign in FREE at http://www.live365.com/index.live

      You type "Anvil" in searching by "artists" and it shows all the web radios that have some of their songs. I have crazy flashback listening to it because there's a lot of songs that I remember. It was playing in some partys in the 80's and I didn't know who it was before today. I check the playlist and I discover which bands I use to like and to dislike YEARS ago!!! I didn't change that much. Old School Heavy Metal is representative of the 80's: Catchy, Heavy and sometimes very commercial :( The sound is not optimized when we get the free version, but it doesn’t matter!
      Broadcaster Comments :

      Welcome to the heaviest, traditional metal station on the Internet!

      BIG UPDATE 12/08 with close to 240 songs! Click here to visit the station website playlist.

      Got something you want to hear? E-mail your requests at bobrod@....

      No hair bands here! No wimps! And NO nu metal! This is real metal! This station plays classic, traditional heavy metal from the 70s to today: 70s Hard Rock & Metal, NWOBHM, Death Metal, Speed Metal, Thrash Metal, Power Metal, get the picture?

      From the well known: Black Sabbath, Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Rush, Kiss, Motorhead, W.A.S.P., Manowar, Slayer, Metallica, Dio, Accept, Saxon, Anthrax, Twisted Sister, Scorpions, Megadeth, Venom, UFO, Queensryche, Van Halen, AC/DC, Y&T, Pantera, etc.

      To the obscure: Exciter, Raven, Lee Aaron, Anvil, Tygers of Pan Tang, TNT, Warlock, Witchfynde, Angelwitch, Fates Warning, Grim Reaper, Rough Cutt, Iced Earth, Blind Guardian, TT Quick, Riot, Bathory, Hammerfall, Nuclear Assault, Icon, Celtic Frost, etc.

      Almost 50 hours of great metal classics. Bang your heads and enjoy!

      This station plays music that contains explicit lyrics! You've been warned! ________________________________________________

      Check the www.anvil.mysite.ws page if you lose the links. Check in "Links", the web radio's links are in yellow.

      N.P. " We Rock ! " - Ronnie James Dio, " Bomber " - Motorhead, "The Rocker" - Thin Lizzy...Wow!

      Tange :^*