Usurper...

  • wipy1999
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 10, 2003
      Diabolical Dave the singer left the band but Usurper is not breaking
      up Check out there press statement of dec. 4 2003. I just found out
      this bad news today. Shit... Usurper will keep on knocking heads in
      to 2004. They are now looking for a New Singer for 2004. Hey A Few
      years ago Usurper was going to do a European tour with Anvil And Dark
      Angel but that never happened AW Shucks... Metal on Metal,WIPY PS Yeh
      Check out my photo at www.usurper,us 2003 section or here in the
      Yahoo Club in the photos section...PSS Yes Usurper are
      Anvil,Sacrifice,Razor,Exciter,Slaughter and old Voi Vod fans as well
      as Me too...
    • wipy1999
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 10, 2003
        Another Dave Will Singer for the next Usurper show december 26th in
        Chicago Dave Lawson....--- In academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com,
        wipy1999 <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > Diabolical Dave the singer left the band but Usurper is not
        breaking
        > up Check out there press statement of dec. 4 2003. I just found out
        > this bad news today. Shit... Usurper will keep on knocking heads in
        > to 2004. They are now looking for a New Singer for 2004. Hey A Few
        > years ago Usurper was going to do a European tour with Anvil And
        Dark
        > Angel but that never happened AW Shucks... Metal on Metal,WIPY PS
        Yeh
        > Check out my photo at www.usurper,us 2003 section or here in the
        > Yahoo Club in the photos section...PSS Yes Usurper are
        > Anvil,Sacrifice,Razor,Exciter,Slaughter and old Voi Vod fans as
        well
        > as Me too...
      • wipy1999
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 10, 2003