When???

  • xcygnusxyyzx
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 8, 2003
      when Knuckleheads like you COme up with the Money to Book ANVIL

      hahah.
      Maiden SUck!!!!!!!!!

      FUck BWBK!!!!!!!

      Lets all pool info and start our own Metal MAGAZINE
    • wipy1999
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 9, 2003
        HMMM Where Can I pay FoR Anvil???? I have a Little boy of almost 10
        months and a future Peruvian wife I support... Also The House I live
        in In Lima Peru Is getting renovated So I am paying to help on
        Renovation funds. Yeh Fuck New Maiden. Oh Maybe Tim Henderson likes
        cRap like Hammerfall and Blin Guardian too. Hail Anvil.. Lips Again
        check out www.toplinkmusic.com Get your AZZZESSSS To
        Brazil,Venezuela,Peru and Chile... Later,,, WIPY....Ps I am also in
        money problems for X Mas and my trip to Venezuela in Feburary. PSS
        Good Venezuelan Death Metal Band www.slowdeath.tk --- In
        academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com, "xcygnusxyyzx" <xcygnusxyyzx@y...>

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 9, 2003
          A li'l baby and a wife to support? Hey Wipy, you're respectable now!!! You don't support Stipper's Night Clubs anymore! :^) Ten months the baby...What will be the first Jr's words: "Posers!!!"

          :)

          wrote:
          > when Knuckleheads like you COme up with the Money to Book ANVIL
          >
          > hahah.
          > Maiden SUck!!!!!!!!!
          >
          > FUck BWBK!!!!!!!
          >
          > Lets all pool info and start our own Metal MAGAZINE

          Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT