Anvil and South America????

  • wipy1999
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 7, 2003
      HMMMM I still wish they could play down in Brazil and do some shows
      in Brazil with Mad Dragzter from Sao Paulo Or Do A Show in Lima Peru
      with Kranium and Mortem... Anvil maybe doing a show in Venezuela in
      Caracas and Puerto La Cruz with Gilman,Stratuz or maybe with
      Arkangel.. Shit Who Knows????? Exploited played Lima Peru friday
      night only 200 people came to the show probably less plus a bunch of
      people were not let in to the show cause of The Police in Riot Gear
      and people getting high on Ave. Arequipa plus like 7 Nazi skinhaed
      assholes demonstrating. Thse guys were pure White and assholes...
      Shit I never thought those type of People existed in Lima... And
      Exploited are anarchists not Fascists...... My Whole point is that if
      Anvil play in Latin america a show or shows maybe only 200 people or
      50 people or 400 will show up... I think at Anvil European shows they
      average like 300 people. How many people came to the athens Greece
      show?????? WHO KNOWS???? Check this out back in 97 When Exodus played
      in Sao Paulo like 1000 people and in trendy Rio like only 50 people
      came to see Exodus... I know that when Hammerfall came to Rio And I
      think Lacrimosa when they came like over a 1000 people came.. My
      Point is Lips Start E Mailing people in South America.... Check out
      this site and E Mail Paulo for shows in Brazil and other SA Countries
      www.toplinkmusic.com paulo@... Hail Anvil,,, Fuck Nazi
      Bush ,,Asshole Blair,The Lima Police force and those Bald assholes
      friday Night,,,,, WIPY.......
    • wipy1999
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 8, 2003
        When will Anvil Play Brazil???? Chile???? Mexico????? Shit Australia?-