Re: letters to bwbk

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 5, 2003
      In the latest issue (I got it yesterday) it mentions the upcoming CD
      and the tracklisting. It was there because I emailed him the info. As
      for a full article...he seems to due articles based around
      interviews. So it's up to one of the boys to talk to him.

      --- In academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com, "xcygnusxyyzx"
      <xcygnusxyyzx@y...> wrote:
      > Maybe if all of us sent Polite letters to BWBK then they would
      > consider printing a good article
    • Elaine
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 5, 2003
        I don't know LIPS enough to know if he can do that (it would be like
        getting his "pants down")for an article. But I know he has changed a
        lot since the 80's (if I refer to the Christmas Poem that he wrote
        for Kerrang!). We don't know what happened, maybe it's Pop-Off that
        wrote something wrong...Who knows the source of this misunderstanding?

        If he would see this case in a different way, maybe that it could
        help. If he could stop to think about what BW&BK did wrong, and what
        Ivan and Glenn did right. G5 and Ivan are great on stage, they go
        everywhere LIPS or Robb book Anvil. They manage the stock, they are a
        big part of the band. For the two former members, it's nothing an
        article in BW&BK because they run since 1980. But for G5 and Ivan...
        Would they be happy to appear in a magazine with Anvil? If it takes
        only that to thank them to be faithfull and to give Anvil a great
        sound when they play live...Too much pride is like not enough.